New Swap Ideas.....
Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:50 PM
a few more ideas!
-Recipe book swap. 4-5 recipes on cards, mail one each to 4-5 people, everyone gets a small cookbook
-Nail Polish Swap - $15-20 limit. I would really love to do this because I would love to see what colors someone would pick out for me!
Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:45 PM
- Get Rid of It Swap (a classic.)
- Foodie Swap (pick out some of your favorite food/cooking/baking products and send to a partner - inspired by the Foodie Penpals Blog Project)
- Arts & Crafts Swap - either supplies or stuff you've made
- Book Swap (3-4 titles, maybe even do a theme and make it a recurring swap?)
- Secret Santa in July Swap
Also side note, I would be happy to help organize any swaps if we have more than one going, so feel free to reach out!
Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:02 PM
Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:21 PM
of course a makeup grabbie swap, specifically high end or low end, new or used, etc
Pinterest swap. Everyone shares a link to their pinterest boards, and we select something off their board (a craft or wishlist item or just be creative) and make it for them and send it to them? Is this an allright idea? (My besties and I just recently established an occasional "pinterest day" which we set aside specifically to work on crafts or projects that we have pinned)
Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:20 AM
- Get Rid of It Swap
- Foodie/Kitchen Swap
- Office Supplies Swap (probably had a different/better name?)
My only request is that we pace the swaps a little, if possible. I'd love to participate in multiple swaps but I wouldn't be able to afford to if they all happen at once.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users